The Svensk Hyllningsfest committee is comprised of many people, from all walks of life, who volunteer their time and talents to preserving the traditions associated with the festival. Our committee is divided into multiple sub-committees in order to plan the various activities during the weekend. Countless hours are spent making sure your experience at Svensk Hyllningsfest is an experience that will honor the traditions of the past, and breathe new life into future festivals – so that you will want to experience it over and over again. Below are the 2023 Committee members. A big thank you to these committee members and all the festival volunteers.
- Jenell Hulse & Tessa Peters, Festival Co-Chairs
- Erica Kruckenberg, Secretary
- Denton Rathke, Treasurer
- Tyler Breneman, Communications
- Melanie Schallock, Arts & Crafts
- Aaron Esping & Joe Crick, Parade
- Joyce Pigge, Becky Anderson, Pam Stalcup, Mari Loder, Amanda Luttig, Caroline de Filippis, Karen Graham, Lisa Tinker, Entertainment
- Courtney Friesen & Kelsey Beckner, Children’s Activities
- Emily Howe, Liz Lahodny & Kelsie Anderson, Smorgasbord
- Joshua Swanson & Chase Ellis, Logistics
- Holly Lofton, Lindsborg Convention & Visitors Bureau Representative
If you have any questions, or would like to participate in Svensk Hyllningsfest, please contact us, and we will be sure to send you all of the information we have available. Or simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely hope to see you at this years’ festival!