The Svensk Hyllningsfest committee is comprised of many people, from all walks of life, who volunteer their time and talents to preserving the traditions associated with the festival. Our committee is divided into multiple sub-committees in order to plan the various activities during the weekend. Countless hours are spent making sure your experience at Svensk Hyllningsfest is an experience that will honor the traditions of the past, and breathe new life into future festivals – so that you will want to experience it over and over again. Below are the 2021 Committee members. A big thank you to these committee members and all the festival volunteers.
- Ryan Biegert & Jenell Hulse, Festival Co-Chairs
- Erica Kruckenberg, Secretary
- David Hay, Treasurer
- Tyler Breneman, Communications
- Melanie Schallock & Robin Dutton, Arts & Crafts
- Aaron Esping & Bill Hinzman, Parade
- Joyce Pigge, Becky Anderson, Pam Stalcup, Mari Loder & Amanda Luttig, Entertainment
- Courtney Friesen & Kelley Brake, Children’s Activities
- Carrie Nelson & Emily Howe, Smorgasbord
- Jim Osner, Logistics
- Holly Lofton, Lindsborg Convention & Visitors Bureau Representative
- Tessa Peters, Bethany College Representative
If you have any questions, or would like to participate in Svensk Hyllningsfest, please contact us, and we will be sure to send you all of the information we have available. Or simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely hope to see you at this years’ festival!